What Is Wedding Insurance?
Covers irrecoverable expenses incurred by you in respect of attire, flowers, photographs, caterers, transport, accomodation and other wedding services booked but not used as a direct result of the unavoidable cancellation or curtailment of the wedding.
- Cancellation or Rearrangement of the Wedding
- Failure of Suppliers
- Wedding/Ceremonial Attire
- Wedding Gifts
- Rings, Flowers, Attendants Gifts & Cake
- Cars & Transport
- Photographs & Videos
- Personal Accident
- Legal Expenses
- Personal Liability
- Essential Document Indemnity
- Optionally: Marquee, Swords and Public Liability
• Marquee add-on – we will indemnify you in the event of loss or damage to the marquee by any cause not specifically excluded occurring during the period of hire (not exceeding a maximum of 4 days) subject to the amount shown in the Summary of Cover
• Ceremonial swords add-on – we will indemnify you up to the amount specified in the Summary of Cover in respect in the event of loss of or damage by any cause not specifically excluded, occurring during the period of hire (not exceeding 4 days) unless agreed by us in writing.
• Public liability add-on – we will indemnify the marrying couple in respect of their legal liability arising from accidental injury to third parties or accidental loss of or damage to third party property directly related to the Wedding or Wedding Reception.
We can arrange policies covering the above via our app available on the links below