A Travel Competition is Here
Competition Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules (“Rules“) and apply to competitions (“Competition“) run by WeCovr. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- WeCovr reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside WeCovr’s reasonable control.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Qualifying Entrants – To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man. Employees of WeCovr and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Prizes – Prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date. Prize winners will be notified by post or via social media, if the Competition is being run on social media platforms. Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Data Protection and Publicity – Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
- Jurisdiction – The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.