What Is Landlord Emergency Insurance?
Landlord Emergency Insurance provides cover in the event of an emergency at the home that you have rented out, at which point we will send an engineer to make
safe the emergency and provide repairs
The following areas are covered in the property you have rented to your tenants in the event of a sudden and unexpected
- Plumbing and Drainage – fixing internal water leakage, flooding or water damage.
- Electricity Supply – restoring power to your property after its complete failure.
- Security – we will assist in making your property secure should your locks fail.
- Roofing – fixing damage to the roof of your property due to bad weather conditions or falling trees or branches.
- Alternative Accommodation – provide up to £250 towards a hotel room for your tenants if your property is declared
- Cooker / Oven – we will assist in restoring a way for your tenants to heat and prepare food if the cooker oven stops working.
- Water Supply – we will restore the water supply following a leakage, collapse or blockage of the mains water supply.
- Gas Supply – we will assist you to restore the gas supply following failure of the gas supply from the meter.
- Pest Infestation – we will remove and control a pest infestation that occurs within your property.
- Primary Heating System (Plus Cover Only) – we will assist you to restore heating and/ or hot water to your property
following an emergency arising from the sudden and unexpected complete failure of the primary heating system.
In the event of an emergency occurring to one of the above in your home, we will send an approved engineer to your property
to inspect and make safe the issue.